We want to make sure that the process of designing your garden is as smooth as possible. We also take everyone’s wellbeing very seriously.
Sometimes it will be necessary to visit your garden either to make an initial assessment of what is required, undertake a site survey or supply and plant plants.
In the current situation we have made the following adjustments
- Visiting the garden only by prior arrangement;
- Conducting any conversations with clients/contractors on site either at a safe distance outside or by phone whilst on site;
- Emailing plans and drawings rather than sending paper copies;
- Conducting interim meetings to present plans and drawings by Skype/Facetime or other remote media;
- Bringing our own refreshments.
Should the official advice change it may be necessary to alter these arrangements. We will notify clients if this is the case.
If you have concerns at any point which means that these arrangements will not work, please let us know by phoning 07763 730665 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org