We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information provide services you have requested from us.
How do we collect information about you?
We will only collect personal data necessary for agreed purposes. We obtain information about you when you use our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, email, post or otherwise (for example, when you contact us about our professional services).
What type of information is collected from you?
- Any information you may voluntarily provide when filling in enquiry forms on our website;
- Other personal information we collect from our website may include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when;
- Personal information that you provide to us while fulfilling our contract with you, such as information provided as part of a design brief;
- Personal information necessary to fulfil the professional services. This may include full name, contact details (including phone numbers, home address & email addresses), site photographs, details of the contract we have with you in relation to the proposed services, our correspondence and communications with you and details of any services received from us.
We use the information that we collect in variety of ways in providing the service and operating our business, including the following:
- We may process personal data to respond to you;
- For the performance of a contract with us. We can use your data for purposes necessary for the performance of our professional services contract with you;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
We may ask for your agreement before we collect and use certain types of your personal data. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil our contract with you or to provide the services that you have requested. We may pass on contact details (including address, telephone number or email address) to third parties such as landscape contractors or suppliers but only where you have requested us to do so in order to provide our services to you.
Your access to and control over your private information
You may opt out of any contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address of phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Once we gave received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to.
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected. When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- the requirements of our business and services provided;
- any statutory or legal obligations
- the purposes for which we originally collected personal data;